WHAT IS IT?
The successor to the intermediate jacket, the mille-cut jacket will give you the ultimate in performance at an amazing price point. Packed full of refinements and using all-new fabrics, Assos bring you a jacket that will rarely be left hanging in your wardrobe.
HOW TO USE IT
This jacket provides you with enough protection on those days when it is chilly, but not too cold, yet remains breathable enough if the temperature does rise. Ideal for those spring/fall rides and even on short, intense early winter rides, this really is a flexible piece of clothing.
Engineered to work with either the SS or LS.skinFoil_spring/fall_S7, it can also be used as an additional layer for winter rides when combined with the rS.sturmPrinz.
Using their new Plutocrat Light fabric Assos have taken this jacket to the next level. Based on the mille pattern, this is a comfort-fit jacket that is just as suited to the short post-work blasts as daylong epic rides. To make sure that you have the best heat regulation possible, it has more breathable side panels, while the highly water-resistant Plutocrat Light used on the front of the jacket keeps warmth where you need it.
- Plutocrat Light, a breathable, low bulk and water-resistant material, is used on the front of the jacket to protect you on those chilly spring/fall days.
- Cut using the mille pattern for a comfort fit.
- New collar design for increased comfort.
- Added security through the reflective strip used on the rear.
- Features three pockets plus an external zipped security pocket
- Improved ventilation via the more breathable side panels.
- Clean design, comes in three different colours
- Leveraged mille comfort fit for improved fit on those longer rides on chilly days
- New Plutocrat Light fabric used on the front of the jacket to increase performance at a great price point
Setting a new standard for an entry-level spring/fall jacket, Assos have created a piece that is so flexible it will soon become a favourite product in your ASSOS wardrobe.