- S7 generation of Assos' premium bib short
- Fast-drying Type.439 Diadema four-way stretch fabric for durability, performance and comfort
- IceColour technology reflects sunlight, preventing the fabric from overheating
- Antibacterial odour control treatment for effective odour inhibition
- Y7 Frame carrier BibTech
- Straps with Bibstabilizer
- SuperFlat leg grippers with high stretch content and anti-slip silicone prints
- Equipe Evo S7 Seat Pad with Krater Ventilation perforations
ASSOS T EQUIPE EVO BIB SHORT
Always at the forefront of cycle clothing breakthroughs, Assos have done it again with the evolutionary T Equipe Evo Bib Short. The relentless attitude of the Assos development team can be felt in the quality of the garment, this is a truly progressive bib short from a brand at the pinnacle of the sport.
Reaping the rewards of over five years of product development, the T Equipe Evo premium quality bib short is hugely comfortable owing to a series of key technologies. The Equipe Evo S7 Seat Pad features Krater Ventilation perforations to the front of the insert to keep the rider cool, while 8mm of memory foam provides ample cushioning. An elasticated interface allows the pad to move with your body, setting new standards in performance and comfort.
Expertly crafted with fast-drying Type.439 Diadema four-way stretch fabric, this bib short combines performance and durability to provide a reliably exceptional fit. IceColour technology reflects sunlight to help the rider maintain a cool temperature, a superb choice for any rider looking to benefit from real performance fabrics in peak summer conditions.
The bib straps feature the added comfort of Assos Bibstabilizer technology and SuperFlat leg grippers provide an optimally calibrated stretch return to keep the legs firmly in place without applying unnecessary pressure.
Once added to your wardrobe, the Assos T Equipe Evo will soon become your go-to summer bib short.