CONQUER WITH CONFIDENCE.
Give yourself the confidence to crush it. Whether you’re making the crux move on a technical climb or bombing down the mountain on steep, rocky terrain, you need full protection to perform at your peak. The new Rail SX was developed to meet the demands of the Giant Factory Off-Road Team’s pro enduro riders. It features an integrated MIPS Brain Protection System, and a lightweight, highly ventilated design to keep you comfortable and in control when you’re pushing your limits.
- Trail-specific maximum enduro coverage EPS construction; 3mm lower (Front), 3-5mm lower(sides), 8-10mm lower (back)
- MIPS Brain Protection System optimized design
- AirFlow ventilation combines 18 straight vents with straight, non-tapered walls to guide airflow through deep internal channels to keep riders cool at variable speeds
- Removable moto-style extended protection visor mounts cleanly to the sides and is infinitely adjustable on the move
- Integrated strap clip on the rear keeps goggle straps in position and prevents them from falling off during a crash
- Low-speed and high-speed impact-tuned construction with Direct Support vents, optimized low-density EPS, and ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shells all in-mold bonded together
- Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch One Pro™ fit system, adjustable locking dividers, and LiteForm™ webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit and comfort right out of the box
Cinch One Pro™ fit system offers 360-degree coverage and positioning with secure, adjustable height for full protection, support and comfort
- Lightweight LiteForm™ webbing wraps around for a more secure fit
- TransTextura Plus™ anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow vents. The natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors
- Dual-position integrated mounting surfaces, GoPro™ curved mount compatible for cameras and the new Giant Recon light system