The Devaura Series is ready whatever the conditions, to offer you the aerodynamic advantage.
Our brand new Devaura Disc RD2 wheels utilise Center Lock disc brake technology, allowing consistently powerful braking on the road and CX courses alike.
The 19mm internal, 24mm external rim widths allow you to run your choice of traditional or tubeless tyres and are well suited to modern tyres ranging from 25C through to 38C widths to deliver enhanced comfort and grip.
At the core of our Devaura Disc RD2 wheels are our all new 120 point pick up RD2 Supadrive and RD2 Front hubs, with sealed bearings and wide spaced flanges for increased durability. These are hand built onto the dependable 30mm deep rims with our very own Aero Racing bladed spokes to decrease wind resistance. Both front and rear wheels use a 16/8e lacing pattern to balance spoke tensions and withstand torque and braking forces from centre of the wheels, reducing any possible lateral flex and increase power transfer.
Supplied pre-taped, Devaura Disc RD2 wheels are tubeless ready from the box.
- Front: 100 x 12mm thru (100 x QR5/9mm available aftermarket)
- Rear: 142 x 12mm Alloy thru (135 x QR5/10mm available aftermarket)
- RimsDevaura - T10 Nobium heat-treated alloy
- SpokesHalo Black Aero Racing Stainless spokes
- NipplesHalo Black Brass nipples
- Rim Depth31mm
- Internal Width19mm
- External Width24mm
- Front Hub Spacing100mm
- Rear spacing142mm
- Drive SystemSupadrive
- Freehub BodyShimano HG, Sram XDR and Campagnolo versions
- Disc MountCenter Lock
- Spoke lengthsFront: 274mm disc side, 276mm non disc - Rear 276mm disc, 272mm non disc
- Spoke pattern16/8e Front and Rear
- Recommended Tyre size23-38C (28c Recommended)
- TubelessTubeless ready
- ColourBlack anodised